10,000 MANIACS - HOW YOU'VE GROWN LYRICS
Artist: 10,000 Maniacs Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I should have known. At your age, in a string of days the year is gone. But in that space of time, it takes so long. Because we can't make up for the time that we've lost, I must let those memories provide. No little girl can stop her world to wait for me.
Every time we say goodbye you're frozen in my mind as the child that you never will be, you never will be again. I'll never be more to you than a stranger could be.
Every time we say goodbye you're frozen in my mind as a child that you never will be, will be again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 10,000 Maniacs How You've Grown Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics