108 - SLAVE LYRICS
Artist: 108 Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
And don't say you're not a servant
I see you slave away to the dictates of your senses you must obey.
In the name of freedom
We tie us up in chains.
You live on your knees, despite your lyrical pleas.
You bow your head to the ground.
Lust: this is your god
Greed: this is your god
Sex: this is your god
And he wipes the floor with you - slave
I reject this whole charade
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 108 Slave Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics