1080 - WHEEL GOES NOWHERE LYRICS
Artist: 1080 Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
There is no free thought when (Education?) / Our minds are bound in chains (I think not!) / Was this system designed to stunt our minds / Or just conveniently work out this way?
I'd like to think there is more to our lives than just math and science twice a week phys. ed / And I'd like to think that I see through the system but consumerism permeated my head / We try so hard, we bite our nails to make a million dollars and fill our role / Why fight the norm and a million before us and be at the disadvantage of the others... who've already sold their souls?
One future no choices, One future no changes / A hush to our voices, now silent, now painless / And as the sun sets on our dying rebellion / That trigger not fired, our revolution expired
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 1080 Wheel Goes Nowhere Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics