1208 - THE SAINT LYRICS
Artist: 1208 Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
You push me from the storm
A planned device on how to live my life
I try to play the part
Always wanted something more for me
I was born given a path
Never would I make the same mistakes
Nothing that will hold me back
Do you really want to make it better?
Do you really want to be the saint?
Are you satisfied?
Did you lose your pride?
(You're not) you’re not to blame
Never thought there might be more to me
Doors were locked, needed a key
I finally opened my eyes
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 1208 The Saint Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics