1349 - SCULPTOR OF FLESH LYRICS
Artist: 1349 Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Do you hear them calling from beyong? As a foulness ye shall know them As a foulness thou knowest thyself Freed from the shackles of morality And long long gone is the need for science Through the wakening of the beast within Oh did you not rejoice? When you felt the power... the power in your mind No longer confined to nocturnal solitude Walk among the herd Mold them as you wish In images of unearthly bizarrerie Do you hear them calling from beyong? Sculptor of flesh Architect of abomination Mold the living flesh like clay Sculptor of flesh Warp the world To your linking And then the sun will set and no new day will rise on humanity Will you grieve for them? Will the lack of their bleating cacophony strike a note within? Rejoice, destroyer, anti-christ For your deed was long overdue
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 1349 Sculptor Of Flesh Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics