16 HORSEPOWER - BRIMSTONE ROCK LYRICS
Writer(s):EDWARDS, DAVID EUGENE/TOLA, JEAN-YVES
Artist: 16 Horsepower Lyrics
Popularity: 91 users have visited this page this week.
There's one who's out to have you
An jus' his breath will burn your curls
Don't you fret you needn't bother don't you fret
Here comes the father yet
Whatcha doin' up atop my roof
Creepin' 'cross them shingles
You 'bout scared me half to death girl
What's your name ruthie lingle
Oye I heard your talkin'
That little Jesus geek need a good *** good *** clockin'
Oye I seen your mockin'
Don't you dare boy think my lord hath done
I beseech the lord clear my head
Before once again I scar the soul
Of that girl in my bed
O lord clear my bed for once again I
Scar the soul of that girl in my head
Revenge is mine saith the lord
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 16 Horsepower Brimstone Rock Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics