18 OVER PAR - THREE MONTHS LYRICS
Artist: 18 Over Par Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
That I'm a jerk and I only like your body not your mind.
Don't listen, They are wrong, It is not that way at all
I am going to take you out tonite at 9
And it is not going to affect anything at all
And I know you have been wondering why I haven't decided to call
You won't pick up the phone because you haven't talked to me all day
But I am sure that you will get over it.
And I know, That its time, to get ourselves back home.
And you Have been wonderin where we have been for these past three months.
And I know, that its time, to put an end to this legal crime
Call me tomorrow and I'll figure out how long it is until you start to cry
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 18 Over Par Three Months Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Mariah Carey - #Beautiful Lyrics
- John Lennon - Imagine Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Lyrics
- Tracy Chapman - Fast Car Lyrics
- The Beatles - Let it Be Lyrics
- Oasis - Wonderwall Lyrics
- Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine Lyrics
- Zedd - Clarity Lyrics