200 NORTH - DEAD LONDON LYRICS
Artist: 200 North Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
When it's all over, are we the better man?
I hope we know what's best.
I hope we've thought about our options.
I know it hurts.
We took a hit.
(And) it's changed our lives.
We'll never be the same.
I will not fall (down).
We're opening the gates of hell.
Don't call me worthless.
'Cause I can't feel the same.
I can't push blame on those here who are innocent.
It's not their fault.
I hope we understand the direction we're heading.
Break down the walls.
We're hating to hate.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 200 North Dead London Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Iris Lyrics
- Eagles - Hotel California Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You Lyrics
- The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun Lyrics
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - We Are the World Lyrics
- Queen - We Will Rock You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Hello Lyrics