22-PISTEPIRKKO - I DO DO I LYRICS
Artist: 22-pistepirkko Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
I just know that it aint your road
Why do you treat youreself so bad
It makes me cry and feel so sad
I do I do all that I could
Do I do I all that I should?
You ask me what I think but I really don't know
The jungle in you do I dare to go
And coming back
Never left, oh what a track
If we look back baby I don't know
What we may see from rear window
Same footshooting party crawling down the road
Beating up all the prety, cruising over the joes
I do I do all that I should
Do I do I all that I could?
You ask what what I think but I don't wanna know
About that new jungle we are to go
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 22-pistepirkko I Do Do I Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Iris Lyrics
- Eagles - Hotel California Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You Lyrics
- The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun Lyrics
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - We Are the World Lyrics
- Queen - We Will Rock You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Hello Lyrics