311 - THIS TOO SHALL PASS LYRICS
Artist: 311 Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
Cause that's a waste
Waste of space in my frontal lobe and
I just sit, deal with it, dont have a fit
Do you know what I'm sayin?
I just get as down as I can
Dont look to relief from a troubled young man
Just take a piece
Sometimes it sucks
(Oh I'm not too sure if I can do this on my own guys
Like I'm thinking maybe we should form a support group
Or perhaps a church sponsored youth group)
Oh and then then I say
I looked the other way
I changed my point of view
And heres what I do
This too shall passx3
All the good times, all the bad times
Face it bro, they all will pass
Your problems will seem inconsequential and trivial
When you realize one thing
Were just a speck of dirt on this golf ball
So get stupid and sing
And then I feel stupid for saying it in the first place
Cause this aint no pussies anonymous, right chad?
That's right (Chad)
Chad says no
So... FUCK IT UP!!!
This song has passed!
So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 311 This Too Shall Pass Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Iris Lyrics
- Eagles - Hotel California Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You Lyrics
- The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun Lyrics
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - We Are the World Lyrics
- Queen - We Will Rock You Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Hello Lyrics