764-HERO - SUNBURNT LYRICS
Artist: 764-Hero Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
you wanna believe that you were havin' sex
and you could organize and overthrow
and you could give away what you barely own, it's true
Well I can get you down
you're already down
well I can get you up but I won't bother
anyway you want it, it will get to the point where noone's worth having around
You can cool it with the history
I wanna be worth my waiting mystery
and you can bury all the overthrow
and you can give away what you barely own, it's true
I can get you down
You're already down
And I can get you up but I won't bother
Anyway you want it....
it'll get to the point where noone's worth having around..
every little turn pipe, it'll get too jaded
noone is faded enough..
even if they're sunburnt..
you know what I'm driving, I'm leavin' it all behind
anyway you want it..
it'll get to the point where noone's worth having around
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 764-Hero Sunburnt Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Hero Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven Lyrics
- The Beatles - Come Together Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You Lyrics
- Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Dream On Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Say My Name Lyrics
- Cyndi Lauper - True Colors Lyrics
- Queen - We Are The Champions Lyrics