8 MILE - SWEET HOME ALABAMA LYRICS
Artist: 8 Mile Lyrics
Popularity: 416 users have visited this page this week.
Well Jimmy moved in with his mother
Cuz he ainÂ’t got no place to go
And IÂ’m now IÂ’m right back in the gutter
With a garbage bag thatÂ’s full of clothes
Cuz you live at home in a trailer
What the hell u gonna do?
Cuz I live at home in a trailer
Mom IÂ’m coming home to you
Well my names jimmy and his names Greg Buel
And me him n u went to the same school.
This ain't cool, I'm in a rage, he's tappin my mom
Were almost the same age
On the microphone I drop bombs
Look at this car, thanks a lot mom!
Here happy birthday rabbit
Here's a brand new car, u can have it
Its 1928 delta. this shit wont even get me to the shelter.
And I cant even stand for a motel.
Cause I'm back in the 8-1-0 now
Cuz I live at home in a trailer,
Mom I'm commin home to you
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Sweet Home Alabama gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 4 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what 8 Mile Sweet Home Alabama Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Hero Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven Lyrics
- The Beatles - Come Together Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You Lyrics
- Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On Lyrics
- Aerosmith - Dream On Lyrics
- Destiny's Child - Say My Name Lyrics
- Cyndi Lauper - True Colors Lyrics
- Queen - We Are The Champions Lyrics