A BLOODY CANVAS - BLAME THE DOCTOR NOT THE PILLS LYRICS
Artist: A Bloody Canvas Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Creeping up and down my veins, silent murder
The face in the mirror shatterd when it fell
Maybe I'm too far gone to tell, this is the end
All alone in my room with a crimson blade
It's my private tomb in which I cannot be saved
But I wouldn't have it any other way...
... and with this lust for lacerations
I don't trust myself, and every night I'll erase the pain with these pills that promise to take me away...
... so let me close my eyes and fade away
I'll compromise my life, my love
I put my faith in what I don't believe, in the clouds above, soon I'll learn the truth behind the lies
Will I ascend to the sky or remain in the ground?
Well one things for sure, I'm not gonna stick around...
... and oh my god, this pills promised happiness, and oh my god, I don't trust myself, oh my god, this pills promised happiness, and oh my god, how can I trust myself?...
... this sickness prevents me from sleep
I think I'm in too deep, I can't see my breath
Oh my god I think I'm nearing death
Petty perscriptions can't save me now
You can't save me now...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Bloody Canvas Blame The Doctor Not The Pills Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics