A BLOODY CANVAS - LIFE ON THE MURDER SCENE LYRICS
Artist: A Bloody Canvas Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Hate you for everything you never did wrong
Untouchable mistakes, unseen and unspeakable
I could so easily twist the truth and say you ran into the knife
But my hands remain red
No matter how I put this it'll be me on the witness stand with patient eyes awating my confession to failure...
I've examined every angle and questioned every witness, but no one understands, maybe I'll just wash my guilty hands and get this over with... I have no reasons to despise you, or even stare at you with scorn, you've taught me everything in this life that I've torn...
... looking at your body has left me shaking, aching to speak words I swore not to say aloud, but once you look past the blood and severed bone, you see beauty, I feel I must say this to the crowd...
... this was my fault...
I can't deny failure, no not to her...
Standing before patient eyes
I'll confess failure
Please someone send me away
Take me because I hate me...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Bloody Canvas Life On The Murder Scene Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics