A CHORUS LINE SOUNDTRACK - THE MUSIC AND THE MIRROR LYRICS
Artist: A Chorus Line Soundtrack Lyrics
Popularity: 37 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Give me somebody to dance for Give me somebody to show. Let me wake up in the morning to find I have somewhere exciting to go. To have something that I can believe in To have someone to be. Use me, choose me, God, I'm a dancer, A dancer dances! Give me somebody to dance with. Give me a place to fit in Help me return to the world of living By showing me how to begin. Play me the music, Give a chance to come through. All I ever needed was the music And the mirror and a chance to dance for you. Give me a job and you instantly Get me involved If you give me a job Then the rest of the crap will get solved. Put me to work, you would think That by now I'm allowed . I'll do you proud. Throw me a rope to grab on to, Help me to prove that I'm strong. Give me the chance to look forward to sayin' "Hey, listen they're playin' my song." Play me the music Give me a chance to come through All I ever needed was the music and the mirror And a chance to dance Play me the music! Play me the music! Pla
y me the music! Give me a chance to come through All I ever needed was the music and the mirror And a chance to dance for you 0
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Chorus Line Soundtrack The Music And The Mirror Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics