A DAY AT THE FAIR - NEOTENY LYRICS
Artist: A Day At The Fair Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
lethargic as it may seem this closure is all that we have and the neon light on my heart is still blinking vacancy I'm not ready to throw your tears away I'm not believing that my mind will forget you someday, you said I would be alright but I keep on waiting I keep you hanging from strings of my heart that ties itself to you
I still drive the car with these automatic windows we loved so much as we smoked our fears away I'm still hanging on dreams of castles and clouds and white picket fences and you spending your life with me...
you said that I'd be alright you said that I'd be o.k. well I'm not and I'm miserable and I'm drinking tonight to remember how good it once felt back when life felt real
I'll never give you up I'll never find love without having an answer of why it's not attached to you
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Day At The Fair Neoteny Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics