A DAY AT THE FAIR - SO MUCH FOR NOSTALGIA LYRICS
Artist: A Day At The Fair Lyrics
Popularity: 33 users have visited this page this week.
This stoy keeps writing itself, pages and chapters of you and I, of things that I wish would have happened, of things that I wish you would say, then you whispered to me said I missed you, as I silently basked in your words, these eight letters that keep me from growing, out and away from you
we still return to the seasons where these corners and cracks of this street are still leading me home
this tongue just keeps tying itself, unspoken words from the mouth of a bottle of things that I wish I could tell you, of things that you can't understand, and we still return to the life where these...
I keep running back in your direction, to these beaches and swings that we know, it's as empty as when we had left it, still writing these letters to you
the truth behing story incredible glories of you and what my mind has made you, the life bearing pictures these porches these splinters and summers that are making me whole
still I fly high and away from these dreams
still I fly high and away from these things
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Day At The Fair So Much For Nostalgia Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics