A DAY AWAY - PARKING LOT ROMANCE LYRICS
Artist: A Day Away Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
Here I am again and I've been waiting. I took my time and now I'm contemplating what to Fuck
say to you, I don't know what to do. As you stand there my heart, it starts to tear. The smell of coffee lingers in the air. I dress to impress cuz' these words won't do.
We'll make a wish upon a star, we'll call it your's and what's your's is ours'. We'll make a wish upon this star.
I'm down on my knees and I'll ask you to dance. Hold my hand and just take a chance. This could be our parking lot romance. I'll jump in the car and I just can't wait, this is the best "yes", the best first date I've ever had.
Tell me why I can't hold this in. It takes control and I can't explain it. I've been feeling alone and frustrated for the night. I showed up at your house just around 8. What way to start our first date. I was late and there's no more room for excuses...
Hey girl, remember all those things you said. Hey girl, do you remember my name? Now I'm gone...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Day Away Parking Lot Romance Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics