A DEATH FOR EVERY SIN - TORTURED DAYS LYRICS
Artist: A Death For Every Sin Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
I've never felt so low.
No one to blame out but myself,
so now I have to make things right.
If not, I'll just sink deeper towards the bottom.
Where did it all go wrong?
I have forgotten when.
I'm always failing the trials I'm face with.
I just hope that these tortured days will have an end.
I'd give anything to forget the thoughts that plague me.
What do you do when you want to forget a broken past?
Fucking up is how your learn, I know, I've been here before.
But when the truth lays out before you, it has you dying cold.
Searching for a way out, I can't let this last forever.
Now i will confront what I've fought with for so long.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Death For Every Sin Tortured Days Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics