A DOZEN FURIES - A CONCEPT FROM FIRE LYRICS
Writer(s):ALLEN, BEAUX (FREDERICK J.)/RODMAN, JUDY
Artist: A Dozen Furies Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
Let's march through the gates and burn alive. I'm afraid of the ending. But Im reckless, I've torn apart my inner binding. That's more than I need right now. And my thoughts convey deception. With my wall I'm building, the want, the pain, the urge, the concept will last forever. It won't be destroyed. We're exposed here and I will never grow. All I've learned erased the will to know where I belong. To hell for the way I live. To shred all the guilt I feel. I'm afraid my open heart is ripe. The fire awaits us. Don't look back and hide your weakness!!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Dozen Furies A Concept From Fire Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics