A DREAM TOO LATE - THE LIFE LYRICS
Artist: A Dream Too Late Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Am I alive? Is it breath that keeps me living in my lungs So I can be strong? Do I believe in you? Do I believe that... I want to change from the inside out I'll give you the life, give you the life I live. I don't wanna live without you I know I can't escape the sun. So I'll sing a new song Do I believe in you? Do I believe that... I want to change from the inside out I wont stop, can't ever stop the feeling I wont stop, I'm not looking for a reason But You I want to change from the inside out
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Dream Too Late The Life Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics