A GIRL A GUN A GHOST - (CURSE OF) THE HORSE LATITUDES PT. II LYRICS
Artist: A Girl A Gun A Ghost Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Talks of empires, towering spires, and what it is that dethrones kings.
Bring me the head of he whom worships Judas.
Paint over his eyes, heíll never see love again.
Sew up his mouth, the dragonflies have revengeÖ
Pluck the wings. Crack the scales.
The morning hails, wipe the charcoal from sleeping eyes!
We must unfurl the sails!
The whitest wing hears lovely thingsÖ
Heíll be seduced by the Sirensí wails.
Itís like a shipwreck with no crew left and the Captainís floating by me, baby.
Saviors over my head, donít leave me for dead! Take this message to my lady!
"Oh Susannah, wonít you cry for me. I am lost and I am lonely floating here at sea."
The good ship Asphyxia brought white clouds of hope, yet now it sleeps.
Love is lost in the wettest grey, this islandís only hope is that he will wash up someday.
Burning fields and skeleton trees are screaming at our doors
telling stories of forgotten friends on distant shores.
End their lives; end their pain,
For the ravens will reign,
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Girl A Gun A Ghost (Curse Of) The Horse Latitudes Pt. Ii Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics