A HUMAN AND HIS STDS - BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE LYRICS
Artist: A Human And His Stds Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
There once was a bumper sticker that read : Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts Of Beauty. It moved me more than all the bumper stickers saying 2000 Vote Bush and Cheney. It meant 10 times more than the stickers that read Kepp Honking, I'm Reloading. And I hope the people who posted it practice what its saying, because its by truth and kindness my life is worth living. And the most beautiful people I have met, were also the kindest And the most beautiful people I have met, were treated the worst And the most beautiful people I have met, always leave my life But you can't expect to keep them forever, cuz they'll leave you sooner or later. Everyone does, in the end. But you can be one forever, for someone else, by loving each and everyone around. People, tree, dog, and cat, brown yellow, red white and black. Because its by truth and kindness my life is worth living. And the most beautiful people I have met, will live forever And the most beautiful people I have met, make more of a difference Than re
gular people, like me (Thanks to Asis for these lyrics)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Human And His Stds Beautiful People Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics