A Life Once Lost Almost Perfect but I Failed LyricsArtist: A Life Once Lost
Popularity : 19 users have visited this page.
what else do I need to do? what else can I say? sorry? I have trained myself to love you. but you no longer look at me. why? what have I done to you? I tried so hard to be perfect. but you still throw me aside. I wish I was the symbol of passion. the passion that fills yours eyes. but I was always second in your heart.
The hottest lyrics from A Life Once Lost
- This Is What She Calls Home Lyrics
- Salai Lyrics
- Rehashed Lyrics
- Pigeonholed Lyrics
- Overwhelming Lyrics
- Surreal Atrocities Lyrics
- The Introduction Lyrics
- Almost Perfect but I Failed Lyrics
- The Change Came Suddenly Lyrics
- The Wicked Will Rot Lyrics