A LIFE ONCE LOST - PAIN & PANIC LYRICS
Writer(s):ARMSTRONG, DIDO/ARMSTRONG, ROLLO
Artist: A Life Once Lost Lyrics
Popularity: 41 users have visited this page this week.
Is pain real?
Do you believe in pain?
I want to walk away but I sit and watch you slowly fall in and out of consciousness
Grab your chest, feel your heart wanting to break through
The throbbing grows and turns into a steady pound
This is real; Fear is real
Do you believe in fear?
The leisure of my scolding action happens to leave a staggered expression on your bloated face
The impact leaves a scar
Can you smell the concern; This rancid scent of horror
I am always amazed how little I know you
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Life Once Lost Pain & Panic Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics