A SILVER MT. ZION - AMERICAN MOTOR OVER SMOLDERED FIELD LYRICS
Artist: A Silver Mt. Zion Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
It will not be a tender fire Upon your postcard mountains No golden children Will write hymns about The slow defeat of your reckless destiny Bullets in the bellies of babies Sleeping in the strangest places Indifferent to the blinding grace of The vapour-trails and burning waste Of your baptist skies Oh! To live! In a burning house With burning children eating dust And finger-painting flags Smoke pours out of their eyes They're praying and saluting They're all hanged up Hey! Okay! Kiss me slowly Beneath the dripping leaves Of our traintrack trees Though sickly and diseased Some weeds thrive anyways This fence around your garden won't keep the sky from falling...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Silver Mt. Zion American Motor Over Smoldered Field Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics