A SILVER MT. ZION - MOVIE (NEVER MADE) LYRICS
Artist: A Silver Mt. Zion Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
On silver mount zion All buried in ruins We was dancing the hora Until we vomited blood Spinning like crazy Shoshana was jonesing The towers had fallen And the wind called out My grandfather's name Let's kill first the banker With his professional demeanour Let's televise and broadcast The raping of kings Let our crowds be fed on Teargas and plate-glass 'Cause a people united Is a wonderful thing I know that you're dying And i know i'm unwell And together we sashay Thru variations of hell And as you walk through valleys of fear The lure of my bed is ever near Oh, don't be afraid, though the parade Will not pass our way It's nobler to never get paid Than to bank on shit and dismay
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Silver Mt. Zion Movie (Never Made) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics