A STORYBOOK ENDING - HIGH TIDE LYRICS
Artist: A Storybook Ending Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
As you were, as you were, you won't let last night go,
Can I change, can I change, actions through ambition,
So I'll go, so I'll go, calling from the phone across from you,
You won't see, you won't see, me so I will see you.
What should I do, about the other day,
Did I mess up, you in anyway
So you, decide, all is out, I hide,
not just yet, another day, so what should I say,
can I talk to you soon.
I will wait till you decide, till sandy days and high tide,
I will wait on half passed moons.
Can I call, can I call, you what I wish to,
Or should I wait, or should I wait, till days are gone and sober states,
Just let go, just let go, all those pre-engagements,
I promise, I promise, this is no entailment.
So let this be that time that you look my way
I can't stand your sight, the sun is here to stay
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Storybook Ending High Tide Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Plies - Fucking Or What Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics