A WILHELM SCREAM - ANCHOR END LYRICS
Artist: A Wilhelm Scream Lyrics
Popularity: 64 users have visited this page this week.
The best ones don't bother to type.
I've been writing you a letter in my head for months with no reply.
When did your interest in me die?
Take this sickening shiv I cut all my friends off with.
I lie to those who love me by reciprocating.
I wish I felt sincere inside.
When I needed you to make me needy, how surprising!
You needed nothing of mine.
Take this sinking ship I'll take all my friends down with
because all my friends are anchor end.
Piss, drunks, and love. These too are found in gutters.
I won't throw up.
I'm smarter now.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Wilhelm Scream Anchor End Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics