A WILHELM SCREAM - BETTER HEALTH BY SCREAMING IN TUNE LYRICS
Artist: A Wilhelm Scream Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Most times I'm listening; same words, same ringing in my head. Jaw drops, the frequency, so everyone can here what you meant to me. Approaching my days like the first step in water, sinking now, sinking now. What's that to you, when I deserve to be alone? And I don't have the nerve to make do with what I know. I've been running out before I began to lose the race I'm running in. Wake me up from my nightmare before I start liking it. This dream is just a lie Keep living your false life. Please wake me up from mine. I'm laughing but it's airtight. I watch my lungs close. How much you'll never know. I'm learning by you. You let your heart be moved. I live to see mine choke, and I'd die to watch it go. I'll learn to move along, just like you do because it feels good to be alone. But when I'm feeling harmless, there you are to fuck it up for me. Can I move along, just like you do? Because it feels good to be alone. And I'm feeling harmless. There you are. There you are. It feels good to be alone. I deserve to be alone.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Wilhelm Scream Better Health By Screaming In Tune Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics