A WILHELM SCREAM - BRAND NEW ME, SAME SHITTY YOU LYRICS
Artist: A Wilhelm Scream Lyrics
Popularity: 50 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I'm a wreck who let my conscience down.
I bet the animals sleep well after they hunt.
Someone open up a fucking window.
Something just fucking died in here.
It's been breathing fucking heavy for a long fucking time now
and it's lost its fucking will to survive.
And what's so sick, so wrong
that you don't want to believe that such a massacre is capable of coming from me?
You're gonna lose your lunch.
It's gonna blow your mind.
But hold it down.
Hold it down.
Catch me if you can but don't fall for what you've found.
I bet the animals don't think of what they've done.
Flip the fucking lever on the light switch.
Turn that fucking fan all the way up.
I'm gonna get first fucking place for the worst fucking attitude
and I don't give a fuck at all.
I don't feel so old. I'm smiling again.
If you don't feel sorrow, then I've already failed.
I don't feel so old.
Warm blood's pumping in.
You don't feel sorrow, but I'm already there,
'cos tonight Iíve taken nothing but insults.
Tonight I'm gonna go for the middle.
Tonight I've taken all of the insults.
Tonight I'm gonna fire them back...
You ignore my resolve while my conscience clings to life.
But I stomped the heart out of it, hoping that it dies.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Wilhelm Scream Brand New Me, Same Shitty You Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics