A WILHELM SCREAM - DIVER LYRICS
Artist: A Wilhelm Scream Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
i've found my arrogance a detriment to my heart.
i had this feeling that you're cold, and this raging fire.
i've been listening to wings every night. "let's get it on".
this is the sound of particle boards cracking;
you need a spine for that.
this is a drowning moment, so fill the bathtub up.
woe is you, dumb fuck. you screwed yourself but royally.
you're not that hopeless, you're a phoney and pride's a heavy monkey.
you dive-bombed, but that's another song for another place in time.
as long as you're feeling down, take that empty space
in your heart and make a piece of shit masterpiece for us all.
you're smart enough.
i'm headbutting the dashboard while re-capping my year
and time is wasting, i know.
i'm sitting in the backyard, taking shots to my head
and i'm wasted alone.
smile. you'll be smiling though it breaks you inside. go on.
as long as you're feeling down, take a look at what
got you this way.
you trusted opinions of all your hangers-on,
do they care for us?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Wilhelm Scream Diver Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics