A WILHELM SCREAM - SEPTEMBER 10TH LYRICS
Artist: A Wilhelm Scream Lyrics
Popularity: 58 users have visited this page this week.
Seriously, this time I think I mean it,
because two years and a day seems like a good length for this crappy movie.
And as much as I want her, I can't let it run my whole life.
So here's my letter, a goodbye to these obsessive thoughts,
and we will have these records of our lives.
That's what you've got from me.
Don't ask just how we'll meet, or when that time will be,
but I'm convinced my life's a movie and good things will come this way eventually.
Because I'm releasing the good vibes on the stereo and it's shocking.
If all I can be is a memory, then that's all I want to be.
I want this to be a celebration.
You never had a reason.
I know you wanted to say no.
Tell me you had your reasons.
I never got to see you go.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A Wilhelm Scream September 10th Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics