A.F.I. (AFI) - RED HAT LYRICS
Artist: A.F.I. (AFI) Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
I'm on the sea so bargain with me, so I can be home once again.
to lose ways, to sing, an odd time of death, to lose and not to win.
Why must I, always have to lose with an easy life?
Why cant I, just pretend to fall asleep? No longing goes through the night.
Caroline was greater for breaking down the set, wanting to find a look.
Can't remember days, the days we posses, only the day she left.
I see her in the crucifix, my mind begins to slip.
My love had fallen right to a T.
Then I close my eyes and the tears begin to run, the nightmare has just begun.
Why must I always have to lose with an easy life?
Why cant I, just pretend to fall asleep? no longing goes through the night
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A.F.I. (AFI) Red Hat Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- Blink-182 - I Miss You Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me Lyrics
- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Angel Lyrics