A.R. KANE - WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN LYRICS
Artist: A.R. Kane Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
but you're still dreaming, you're sleeping
you can't do a thing
can't do a thing now, you're in now
in over your head
reach for the stars boy, not fast Ka's boy!
What's all this then: why are you running around?
What's all this then: you know you're sure to be found
What's all this then: I told you once before
the postman may ring twice but fate comes knocking at your door.
They say love lasts forever but I'm sure it lasts much longer than the time it takes for planets and stars to tear asunder, I can't live on my own for 45 more years, the sea became a lake, a lake a pool, a pool my tears.
What's all this then?
Sweet tear, sun ah, say o, sonno wo ho
Don't bluff it suck it then chuck it
quit hanging around
sweet music's playing, you're deaf now
you don't hear the sound
you're just a machine, so come clean
there's rust in your heart
stop, look and listen, before you start.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what A.R. Kane What's All This Then Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- The Beatles - Yesterday Lyrics
- Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son Lyrics
- Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance Lyrics
- Queen - Somebody To Love Lyrics
- The Beatles - Across The Universe Lyrics
- James Arthur - Impossible Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Patience Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry (Original) Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Heaven Lyrics