AARON TIPPIN - COME FRIDAY LYRICS
Artist: Aaron Tippin Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
All try to walk the bottom line
You've been breathin' down our necks
But soon as we cash our paychecks
We'll be chillin' on my deck, Boss Man
There's nothin' you can do, nothin' you can say
Nothin' you can throw our way come Friday
We've been rubber stampin' paper clippin'
Sortin' fillin' faxin'
It's time to let the good times roll
Nothin' you can say, nothin' you can do
Nothin' that can wreck our mood come Friday
We've been roofin' rakin' truckin' pavin
Packin' stackin' layin' block
Farmin' fencin' monkey wrenchin' pickin' up and droppin' off
We can't wait to punch the clock
Come Friday - yeah!
Gonna fill my igloo full of ice
Stock up on my way home tonight
Light tiki torches and the grill
Put speakers on the windowsill
Play our music loud and dance all night
We'll be horseshoein' barbecuin' flippin'
Sippin' kickin' back
Lawn chairin' music blarin' laughin' havin' us a blast
Work all week until at last-
It's Friday - yeah!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Aaron Tippin Come Friday Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- The Beatles - Yesterday Lyrics
- Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son Lyrics
- Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance Lyrics
- Queen - Somebody To Love Lyrics
- The Beatles - Across The Universe Lyrics
- James Arthur - Impossible Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Patience Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry (Original) Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Heaven Lyrics