ADAM SANDLER - SANTA SONG LYRICS
Artist: Adam Sandler Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
So little time,
Santa wonít be coming around my house this year,
ícos I tried to drown my sister and I pierced my ear,
Oh mama made it perfectly clear,
Santa donít like bad boys...especially jewish ones.
Gnip-gnop and lego blocks are all that I desire,
So why did I have to set the pizza guyís hair on fire,
I told him I was sorry,
Iím a liar,
So no toys for me...i donít deserve them.
I couldnít wait for a big wheel as the holiday neared,
But then I told my grandma that she had a beard.
I know what my problem is, why I canít be good, itís a fear of intimacy.
You see my whole life whenever Iíve met someone really great like you and
I keep feeling like Iím getting close to them, something inside me makes
Me want to screw it up. so in a weird way the reason Iím so bad is because
I love you santa.
Rock-em sock-em robots is what I was hoping for,
But then I made a death threat to vice president gore,
Oh santa wonít be knocking on my door,
ícos heís a big fat whore...what made me say that?
Chutes and ladders would be so good indeed,
So whyíd I have to sell that cop a bag of weed,
So santa please give me that easy bake oven,
I swear I thought billy goats weíre made for loviní.
So santa wonít you accept my apologies,
Santa canít you see Iím begging you please,
Oh santa next year Iíll do you right,
Live from new york itís saturday night...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Adam Sandler Santa Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun Lyrics
- Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply Lyrics
- 50 Cent - 21 Questions Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain Lyrics