ADAM SANDLER - SOMEBODY KILL ME LYRICS
Artist: Adam Sandler Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Ok, I just want to warn you that when I wrote this song I was listening to the Cure a lot.
You don't know how much I need you.
While you're around I don't feel blue.
And when we kiss I know that you need me too.
I can't believe I found a love that's so pure and true.
But it all was bullshit.
It was a goddam joke.
And when I think of you and I,
I hope you fucking choke.
I hope you're glad with what you've done to me.
I lay in bed all day long feeling melancholy.
You left me here all alone, tears running constantly.
Oh somebody kill me please,
somebody kill me plee-ase,
I'm on my knees,
pretty pretty please kill me.
I want to die.
Put a bullet in my head.
Kid: You're going to the mental institution.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Adam Sandler Somebody Kill Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun Lyrics
- Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply Lyrics
- 50 Cent - 21 Questions Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain Lyrics