ADAM SANDLER - THE CHEERLEADER LYRICS
Artist: Adam Sandler Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
[sound of pom-poms]
Cheerleader: [with annoying feminine voice] "ok you guys, letís hear some spirit!"
Cheerleader: "united, we are united.. weíll be ícause weíre the tigers, weíre out for vic-tor-y - yeah!"
Cheerleader: "come on you guys! I wanna hear you!"
[still no response]
Cheerleader: "come on! the girls volleyball teamís got a big game tonight! and weíre gonna win ícause weíre the -"
Guy in crowd: "sit down!"
Cheerleader: "you guys are assholes!" [whining] "you think this is easy being a cheerleader!? letís see you come down here and try it!"
Guy: "shut up!"
Cheerleader: "youíre the one who should be shutting up! this is my senior year of cheerleading and youíre ruining it! I paid for my pom-poms with my own money." [half-crying]
Guy: "you suck!"
Cheerleader: [hurt] "i was gonna do a split for you guys, but now Iím not gonna cuz you guys donít appreciate anything."
[something hurled and hit cheerleader]
Cheerleader: "owwww! who threw that!? Iím gonna get a bruise now! I hate my school!" [whining]
[crowd cheering softly in background]
Guy: "weíre sorry."
Guy: "just kidding, you suck!"
Cheerleader: [half-crying] "ahhaw..no..."
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Adam Sandler The Cheerleader Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun Lyrics
- Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply Lyrics
- 50 Cent - 21 Questions Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain Lyrics