ADELE - FIRST LOVE LYRICS
Writer(s):ADKINS, ADELE LAURIE BLUE
Artist: Adele Lyrics
Popularity: 79 users have visited this page this week.
Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.
Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
Because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry.
Forgive me first love, but I'm tired.
I need to get away to feel again.
Try to understand why, don't get so close to change my mind.
Please wipe that look out of your eyes, it's bribing me to doubt myself
Simply, it's tiring.
This love has dried up and stayed behind,
And if I stay I'll be alive,
Then choke on words I'd always hide.
Excuse me first love, but we're through.
I need to taste the kiss from someone new.
Forgive me first love, but I'm too tired.
I'm bored to say the least and I, I lack desire.
Forgive me first love, forgive me first love, forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love forgive me, forgive me first love, forgive me first love
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Adele First Love Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Mario - Somebody Else Lyrics
- Cassadee Pope - Wasting All Your Tears Lyrics
- The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun Lyrics
- Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply Lyrics
- 50 Cent - 21 Questions Lyrics
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion Lyrics
- R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain Lyrics