AL JARREAU - YOUR SONG LYRICS
Writer(s):JONES, OLIVER /
Artist: Al Jarreau Lyrics
Popularity: 130 users have visited this page this week.
I'm not one of those, who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live.
If I was a sculptor, but then again no,
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you.
And you can tell everybody, this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done,
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world.
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses, well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song,
It's for people like you, that keep it turned on.
So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do
You see I've forgotten, if they're green or they're blue
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Al Jarreau Your Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - Hurt Lyrics
- U2 - Beautiful Day Lyrics
- Five For Fighting - Superman Lyrics
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - I Like Big Butts Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Layla Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Paradise City Lyrics
- Cranberries - Zombie Lyrics
- 50 Cent - In Da Club Lyrics