ALICE DONUT - MASON REESE LYRICS
Artist: Alice Donut Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
See how life has passed them by
Was anybody looking at the crystal ball
When his star was on the rise?
Stuffing his face with
canned ham sandwich spread.
He was on the road to stardom
Stayed a salesman instead.
What makes one kid a star
What makes the other
just another woman's child?
I watch the T.V., watch the fat kid grin.
Watch America go wild.
But he's not the famous child star anymore.
He's just a funny-looking guy at the stereo store.
The fickleness of fame and fortune's caprice.
Together changed the life of Mason Reese,
(Well, come on).
You can still see Mason in the Underwood ads
at the back of your mind.
Or you can see mason at the Crazy Eddie store
on the Upper West Side.
Watching Gary Coleman and Emmanuel Lewis
He knows how much old dwarf child stars mean to us.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alice Donut Mason Reese Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Stone Temple Pilots - Out of Time Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics