ALICE DONUT - MRS. HAYES LYRICS
Artist: Alice Donut Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Takes a fork
And stabs in her husband's neck
Rips his tounge
From his throat.
and slashes at his fatty jowls.
It's just a dream
A drunken dream
but it makes her feel better.
With his maid and cook.
"Get over here!
Get over here!
Christ! You're an idiot!"
Of wasted life
My small comfort when I go.
When I go.
Is he'll be rotting in a home.
A breathing corpse.
Open casket Mr. Hayes.
When I go.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alice Donut Mrs. Hayes Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics