ALICE IN WONDERLAND - THE FISH LYRICS
Artist: Alice In Wonderland Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
That is easy: a baby I think could have caught it.
‘Next, the fish must be bought.’
That is easy: a penny, I think, would have bought it.
‘Now cook me the fish!’
That is easy, and will not take more
than a minute.
‘Let it lie in a dish!’
That is easy, because it already is in it.
‘Bring it here! Let me sup!’
It is easy to set such a dish on the table.
‘Take the dish-cover up!’
Ah, that is so hard that I fear I’m unable!
For it holds like a glue-
Holds the lid to the dish, while it lies in the middle:
Which is easiest to do,
Un-dish-cover the fish, or dishcover the riddle?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alice In Wonderland The Fish Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay Sean - Mars Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics