ALICE NINE - YAMI NI CHIRU SAKURA (CHERRY BLOSSOMS SCATTER IN THE DARKNESS) (ENGLISH VERSION) LYRICS
Artist: Alice Nine Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Around the time when the cherry blossoms fall, ah
I silence my voice, and await the end
Nobody looks at me
I shut them all out, I rejected them.
The letter I couldn't write,
Blurred with the "from now on" I saw in my dreams
Only the darkness showed me kindness, pain, shut my eyes
I crouch down in the scenery around me, unable to find a color to blend into
In hopes that at least I could disappear into the dark of night...
I hung myself.
The bell signalling the curtain call sounds,
Awakens me from my fading dream
Goodbye my love, the spring breeze blew me back and forth.
When the cherry blossoms softly weep.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alice Nine Yami Ni Chiru Sakura (Cherry Blossoms Scatter In The Darkness) (English Version) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay Sean - Mars Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics
- Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics