ALISON KRAUSS - I AM A MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW LYRICS
Artist: Alison Krauss Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I am a man of constant sorrow
I've seen trouble all my day.
I bid farewell to old Kentucky
The place where I was born and raised.
(The place where he was born and raised )
For six long years I've been in trouble
No pleasures here on earth I found
For in this world I'm bound to ramble
I have no friends to help me now.
(chorus) He has no friends to help him now
It's fare thee well my old true lover
I never expect to see you again
For I'm bound to ride that northern railroad
Perhaps I'll die upon this train.
(chorus) Perhaps he'll die upon this train.
You can bury me in some deep valley
For many years where I may lay
Then you may learn to love another
While I am sleeping in my grave.
(chorus) While he is sleeping in his grave.
Maybe your friends think I'm just a stranger
My face you'll never see no more.
But there is one promise that is given
I'll meet you on God's golden shore.
(chorus) He'll meet you on God's golden shore.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alison Krauss I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics