ALISON KRAUSS - KILLING THE BLUES LYRICS
Artist: Alison Krauss Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
In colors red and gold, they set us on fire
Burning just like moonbeams in our eyes.
Somebody said they saw me, swinging the world by the tail
Bouncing over a white cloud, killing the blues.
Now I'm guilty of something...
I hope you never do
Because there is nothing
Any sadder than losing yourself in love.
And then you've ask me... just to leave you
To set out on my own
And get what I needed.
You want me to find what I've already had.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alison Krauss Killing The Blues Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics