ALISON KRAUSS - STARS LYRICS
Artist: Alison Krauss Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Let it soak me down,
Before I called you...
I called you.
You did not see me there,
Hidden by the dark,
Beneath your window,
But I saw you.
When putting on a face for the mirror on the wall.
Dreaming that the looking glass is you.
Catching my fondest gazes;
Living through my fickle phases.
I love you.
Spend my time on 'phones,
Tryin' just to talk,
But you didn't answer...
You let it ring.
Spend my nights alone,
Catching fallin' stars,
To give to you, love.
They're just for you.
Stars fall every time a lover has to face the truth.
And far too many stars have fell on me.
And as they trail the skies,
And burn their paths upon my eyes,
And it's getting easier, each day, to weep about you.
Harder, every night, to sleep without you.
How many years must I be,
Driven by this dream of love with you?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alison Krauss Stars Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics