ALISTER - AWAKE LYRICS
Artist: Alister Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I slept in the space of darkness My blood was cold Evil destruction around my head Was destroying my soul Rusted minds controlled my dreams Erasing my memories Giving me false reality Giving me what to dream! Awake! I slept at the horizon With no rising sun Shadows were flowing around my body But my blood was worm Something strange filled my veins Giving me strength Again the voices in my head Louder, clearer... Then I woke up from my old coffin And I opened my eyes You can't bury me again this time No, you can't take my life Deepest memories lost in the space Are coming together I hope I'll never sleep again I hope I'll be awake!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Alister Awake Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Jay Sean - Mars Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics