ALL OUT WAR - GONE FOREVER LYRICS
Artist: All Out War Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
War machines spring to life,
And we sit and wonder why?
When we bought into all their lies.
Allowed our leaders to steal our rights.
Followed like dogs - without a fight.
Fear - it rules our minds.
Leaders profit, we face demise.
A freedom of choice we once had.
Gone forever, we all are damned.
Those in power, they fuel the hate.
Profit from our fall from grace.
The final war, it is now at hand.
Blood for profit, we shall be damned.
In the name of God.
Freedom cannot be achieved,
When it's used for greed and lies.
Leaders embrace power
and condemn us all to our demise.
We are condemned.
Condemned to fall, as our leaders gain.
We all shall suffer as pawns.
Pawns in political games.
Peace in the world.
This idea won't turn a dime.
Profit by killing.
Our worlds most legal crime.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what All Out War Gone Forever Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kanye West - Black Skinhead Lyrics
- Emblem3 - Curious Lyrics
- Mr.Big - To Be With You Lyrics
- Smash Mouth - All Star Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eminem - Without Me Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You Lyrics
- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop Lyrics
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life Lyrics